Hydroxyzine HCL Tabs
Hydroxyzine hydrochloride is an antihistamine used to treat allergic skin reactions. The drug works by competing with histamine for uptake at the histamine receptors on sensitive cells in the respiratory tract, intestines, blood vessels, and the skin, thereby counteracting the inflammation and itching of allergic reactions.
* This product brand will vary. If you have a specific brand you're looking for please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
- Histamine blocking drug used to treat allergic skin reactions
- Easily administered in the food
- Can be used for a wide variety of skin reactions
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.