Lucky Braids Shampoo
Lucky Braids shampoo works as a daily, a whitening and color enhancing, and as an anti-itch, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal shampoo. Lucky Braids does not use sodium chloride which strips the coat of its natural oils, leaving the skin dry and prone to disease.
• Made with medical-grade Tea Tree Oil and generous amounts of Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to soothe and fortify
• Produces a naturally healthy shine while detangling, volumizing, and moisturizing
• Reduces rubbing, fungus, scratches, scurf, rain rot, dander, tangles, and sun-bleaching
• Works great before braiding, banding and clipping
• pH balanced
• Rinses FAST with little water
• Concentrated formula makes it economical
• Non-slippery formula that contains no alcohol to dry out the coat
Ratings & Reviews
a grey horse's friend
by Lisa Hollenbeck
I went to the Lucky Braids web site on line and read all their literature. I committed to using only Lucky Braids products on my 17'2" grey American Warmblood mare, as an experiment. No more Cowboy Magic, my favorite product up to that point.A year later and what a diffrence in my marek's tail. It's long and elastic â€¦ and white. Her skin is moisturized and the dirt seems to roll right off her hair. Yay.