Previcox by Merial is an anti inflammatory medication for dogs that is used to control the pain associated with arthritis.
Arthritis in dogs cannot be cured, but it can be treated with Previcox(firocoxib). Previcox is a coxib-class Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug (NSAID) designed specifically to alleviate the pain of arthritis in dogs. Previcox is available only by prescription through your veterinarian.
- Flavored tablet makes administering easy
- Can be given on an empty or full stomach
- Fast acting
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory that reduces pain, inflammation and even fever in the body
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.