Sentinel Flavor Tabs help protect your dog against five different types of parasites: fleas, heartworms, roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms. Sentinel Spectrum, which contains an extra active ingredient, also helps protect against tapeworms. Both types of Sentinel are easy-to-give chewable tablets, saving you the headache of trying to trick your dog into taking its medicine. Both Sentinel Spectrum and Sentinel Flavor Tabs are given once a month.
- Broad spectrum protection
- Two versions allow your vet to choose the one which best suits your dog’s needs
- Easy to give, tasty tabs
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.
- Give precisely as prescribed by your veterinarian
- Your dog should be tested for heartworms before beginning Sentinel
- Any active heartworm infections should be dealt with before beginning Sentinel
- Keep away from children and pets
Ratings & Reviews
Patty and Duke have been using these for years and always gobble their "treat" up! I love that I can ship these along with my medications for my horse.