Produces a rich, brilliant shine on any uncoated, non-ferrous, metal surface. Simichrome polish can be used to polish any type of metal.
Simichrome can be used to clean:
• Stirrup irons
• The cheek pieces of the bit
• Buckles on the bridle
• Stainless steel
• Pewter and more!
1. Put a small dab of the Simichrome on to a towel
2. Work it gently into the metal
3. Leave it on for about 1 minute
4. Use a clean spot on your towel and really rub the Simichrome off
5. When there is black residue on your towel you know it has really cleaned the piece of metal you are working on!