Your typical vibration therapy has become a thing of the past with the Theraplate for horses. Working from the inside out, the Theraplate uses small, circular movements to stimulate muscle contractions and increase circulation in your equine athlete.
The 2'x6' unit is perfect for smaller horses, 16 hands and under and weighing less than 2,500 pounds. The 3'x7' unit is best for horses over 16 hands and weighing less than 3,000 pounds.
Special Orders, such as Therapy Products, require additional information. Due to the more detailed process we require all Therapy Equipment orders be placed by phone at 1-888-837-3626 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Constructed of two 80 pound plates makes the Theraplate manageable to take to shows... the place you need it the most
- There is nothing like the Theraplate on the market
- 2'x6' unit can hold up to 2,500 lbs/15-16 hands
- 3'x7' unit can hold up to 3,000lbs/16 hands and over
- Helps prevent injury, increases bone density and speeds recovery
- Proven results for suspensory/flexor tendon injury, navicular syndrome, Cushing’s, and more
- Can cut the healing time in half
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Will not aggravate existing injuries
• Use daily up to 1-3 times a day for 10-15 minutes per treatment