Calphormin provides essential micro nutrients for optimal bone development for young growing horses or mares that are in foal. Calphormin contains amino acids, trace minerals and sodium zeolite which is a compound designed specially to support cartilage and bones.
Feeding Calphormin to pregnant mares can be beneficial because the mare will pass these essential nutrients to her newborn. This will help the foals get a jump start on bone health, resulting in greater bone density that is less prone to injury.
- Powdered supplement designed to promote bone and skeletal health
- Contains calcium, phosphorus, sodium zeolite, lysine, zinc, copper, manganese and MSM
- Can be fed to mares that are in foal or young growing horses
Crude Protien Min. 12%
Lysine Min. 8%
Crude Fat Min. 1.90%
Crude Fiber Max. 3.80%
Calcium Min. 17%
Calcium Max. 20.4%
Phosphorus Min. 6.6%
Copper Min. 800ppm
Zinc Min. 4600ppm
Manganese Min. 2570ppm
- Mare in Foal (months 9, 10, 11): 120g per day
- Lactating Mare: 120g per day
- Weanling (6-12 months): 60g per day
- Yearling: 60g per day
- Two Year Old: 60g per day
Give a great start to your young horses!