Cavalor’s Emergency 911 paste is designed to help alleviate colic symptoms and support internal systems in emergency situations. This fast-acting oral paste contains probiotics to help strengthen intestinal flora. In cases of colic or other intestinal disturbances, time is of the essence when seeking treatment, and anything to keep your horse comfortable while waiting on a vet can help. This product is not intended to replace veterinary treatment, but can help calm gut problems and buy time until a proper veterinary consultation can take place. Emergency 911 can also be used to support gut functions during stressful periods of travel.
- Organic yeast extract binds mycotoxins and helps prevent gut damage
- B Vitamins help stimulate the growth of good bacteria
- Enzymes help normalize digestion
- Helps ease intestinal distress during long, stressful periods of travel
- 80cc tube
- Preventative Measures: 0.5-1 tube/day
- Acute Symptoms: 1-2 tubes per day
- Maximum Dosage: 3 tubes per day
Cavalor has a handy ration calculator on their site that will give you precise dosing for their product based on your horse’s weight!
View the Calculator Here!
Ratings & Reviews
Great for emergencies and travel
by Angela Mayer
Always kept on hand in case of emergencies and is always sent with our trailers when shipping! Great to have on hand, just in case!