Ulcergard (Omeprazole Paste) helps prevent the formation of gastric ulcers in horses. Stress can cause your horse to produce more gastric acid. Stressful events, like traveling, shows, or intense exercise, can make your horse uncomfortable or worse. Ulcergard can help with these symptoms and keep your horse happy!
Save More on Ulcergard with MerialMAX!
When you purchase UlcerGard you'll qualify for a MerialMAX rebate! Contact us to enroll. Plus, UlcerGard orders of $60+ ship free everyday!
- Prevents gastric ulcers in horses.
- Available without a prescription.
- Counteracts stressful events, such as traveling or competition, to keep your horse comfortable.
- Up to four doses per tube, depending on the horse’s weight.
- Verified by the FDA to prevent equine gastric ulcers.
- Dispense paste deep in the horse’s mouth.
- Paste formulation prevents rejection.
- Once a day, give at least 1mg/kg (0.45mg/lb)
- If your horse weighs less than 600 lbs, please consult your veterinarian on exact dosage.
- If your horse weighs between 600-1200 lbs, administer 1 dose (1/4 tube) per day.
- If you horse weighs over 1200 lbs, administer 2 doses (1/2 tube) per day.
- Untested in foals, weanlings, or any horse under 600lbs.
- Safe to use in breeding stallions.
- Consult your vet before using in pregnant mares.
Ratings & Reviews
Absolutely love this stuff!
What more is there to say? We keep this in all of our trunks to be able to give before we haul somewhere. Love, love, love!