Encevac T +WNV
Encevac T +WNV is a vaccine designed to provide your horse protection against disease caused by Eastern and Western encephalomyelitis viruses and tetanus, as well as reducing disease, encephalitis, and viremia caused by West Nile virus.
- Recommended vaccination by the AAEP
- Specially designed for maximum protection and minimum reaction
- Trademarked Antigen Purification System ensures purity
- Havlogen adjuvant
- Give 1mL intramuscularly with aseptic technique
- Repeat with another 1mL dose in 3-4 weeks
- Your vet may recommend annual revaccination or booster doses depending on your horse’s exposure factors
- Only give to healthy horses more than 6 months old
- Always consult your veterinarian prior to administering
These refrigerated vaccines cannot be shipped over the weekend, so order early if you know you’ll need them.
- If your horse is sick or has any other health problems, consult your veterinarian before vaccinating
- Should be stored between 35°-45° F