Equisect from Farnam is tough on biting insects but gentle on your horse’s skin. This botanical fly spray is formulated with essential oils and PyGanic repellent to kill and repel flies, mosquitoes, gnats, lice, fleas, and ticks without causing irritation. Equisect’s water-based, alcohol-free formula leaves a fresh, herbal scent behind and is perfect for horses with sensitive skin. No diluting required!
- Mix of botanical repellents and essential oils
- Water-based, alcohol-free
- Non-greasy, doesn’t attract dust and dirt
- Kills and repels horn flies, stable flies, house flies, horse flies, deer flies, mosquitoes, gnats, and lice
- Can also be used on cats and dogs to kill fleas and ticks
- Ready-to-use formula doesn’t require mixing with water
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, ethoxylated castor oil, citronella oil, corn mint oil, thyme oil, clove stem oil
For dogs and cats: Spray starting at the animal’s head, avoiding direct contact with eyes, nose, and mouth. Cover the entire body, avoiding genitalia, and fluff the hair as you go to ensure the product reaches the skin. Do not use on dogs and cats under 12 weeks of age.