Fertagyl is a sterile injection intended to treat ovarian follicular cysts in dairy cattle or to induce reproductive synchrony. Fertagyl contains 43mcg/mL of gonadorelin sterile solution in a 20mL or 100mL vial. Fertagyl can be injected intravenously or intramuscularly, as directed by your veterinarian.
- A safe, sterile injection.
- Can be used in conjunction with cloprostenol injection to schedule estrus.
- Must be refrigerated.
- Requires a prescription from your veterinarian.
- Fertagyl can be injected either intravenously or intramuscularly, as directed by your veterinarian.
- Store refrigerated.
- Do not use a vial more than ten times if using an 18 gauge needle. If using a larger needle, discard vial after one use to prevent potential contamination.
- Use within 28 days of first puncture.
As should be discarded within 28 days of first use, make sure you don’t order more than you will need in that time. Our sales team can help schedule your orders so you don’t waste any money or miss any doses.
- As always when using a sterile injection, be careful to avoid any potential contamination to the vial or needle.
- Not for human use.
- Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
- Side effects are uncommon with Fertagyl, but report any adverse occurrences to your veterinarian immediately.