Regu-Mate from Merck works to suppress estrus in mares and allows for the predictable occurrence of estrus once the drug has been withdrawn. Regu-Mate solution contains 2.2mg of altrenogest per 1 ml of solution. Altrenogest is a potent synthetic hormone, is used to control estrus cycles in mares, attain regular breeding cycles in mares, and suppress prolong estrus conditions.
Regu-Mate Dosing Gun sold separately. Click Here to purchase the Regu-Mate Dosing Gun.
- Suppresses estrus in mares
- Controls breeding cycles
- Helps performances mares compete at their best
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.