Regu-Mate Dosing Gun
The Regu-Mate Dosing Gun from Merck attaches directly to the mouth of the Regu-Mate bottle. With the included hose and dial, the dosing device can be accurately set from 2ml to 15ml. This will help for easy delivery to either the base of the mare's tongue or on the mare's feed ration. A dosing device is strongly recommended for the safety of the handler and accuracy of dosing your animal.
Regu-Mate sold separately. Click here to purchase Regu-Mate.
- Attaches to mouth of Regu-Mate bottle
- Includes hose and dial for dosing measurement
- Recommended product for safety when using Regu-Mate
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.
During the administration of Regumate, it is recommended that the handler use latex or vinyl gloves and any spillage be immediately washed off with soap and water.