The HayGain One features the same patented design and scientific testing that HAYGAIN is renowned for, whilst being very portable.
The HG One incorporates Haygain's patented steam distribution manifold spike system. This enables steam to penetrate the centre of the hay outwards at temperatures in excess of 212ºF, to eliminate respirable dust and kill mold spores and bacteria. Quick and easy to use, the HG One steams forage in approximately 60 minutes using a 1.5 kW steam generator with a water capacity of 0.8 gal sufficient for one steaming cycle. The steam generator features a stainless steel boiler shell and the specially designed heating element is located outside the boiler, thus reducing damage from limescale build-up; this extends the life of the element considerably. The HG One’s lid is double-skinned for exceptional strength and thermal efficiency in all ambient temperatures without compromising on performance. The lid has been designed with special “pockets” that allow the condensation to collect and then fall back evenly onto the hay.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM. MANUFACTURER DIRECT SHIP.
- Weatherproof and UV protected
- Weighs 50.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 22.2" diameter X 29" height
- Portable, lightweight, and compact
- Steaming cycle is approximately 60 minutes from a cold start
- Ideal for everyday use
- Heat resistant gloves
- 1 gallon filler water bottle
- 2 Descaler packets to keep the generator clean
- 1 Dipstick to monitor water level
- 1 funnel for filling steam generator