Ichon 100mg/ml Solution
Ichon is a sterile post-surgical lavage used to prevent adhesions, improve wound healing, and strengthen scar tissue to improve surgical outcomes. Ichon is Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycan (PSGAG) and can be used in dogs, cats, and horses.
- Sterile post-surgical lavage
- Comes as 5 vials of 5mL each, 100mg/ml
- No preservatives
- Requires a prescription from your veterinarian
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.
- Keep away from children and pets
- Give only as prescribed
- Not for use in food animals
- Ensure your veterinarian knows all other medications your animal is taking
Ratings & Reviews
generic form of adequan
by generic form of adequan
My vet recommended this for my 36 year old gelding who has arthitis. This works wonders and I can still ride him. Plus is cheaper than adequan. Love it!