Polyglycan Sterile Lavage
Polyglycan by Arthrodynamic Technologies is a sterile surgical lavage designed to be used after surgery to replace synovial fluid. Polyglycan is made with the same naturally occurring components of synovial fluid that keep your horse’s joints healthy.
$5 refrigeration fee is required.
- Replaces synovial fluid lost during surgery
- Comes in 10ml vials
- Contains hyaluronic acid, sodium chondroitin sulfate, and N-acetyl-D-glucosamine
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.
- Keep away from children and pets
- Refrigerate, do not freeze!
- Use only as directed by your veterinarian
- Ensure your veterinarian knows all other medications your horse is on