Quest Plus Equine Oral Gel is effective in the treatment and control of parasites.
An equine oral gel specially formulated as a palatable gel which is easily administered to horses and ponies.
• Large strongyles
• Small strongyles
• Encysted cyathostomes
• Large-mouth stomach worms
• Horse stomach bots
- Breeding stock
- Foals older than 6 months
- Dose at 0.4mg moxidectin and 2.5mg praziquantel per 2.2 pounds of bodyweight.
- Syringe can dose a 1,250 pound animal.
- Syringe is calibrated at every 50 pound increments.
- 2% Moxidectin - an anthelmintic drug which kills parasitic worms and helps prevent and control heartworm and intestinal worms.
- 12.5% Praziquantel - is an anthelmintic drug used to treat tapeworms and flukes.