Quest Plus Equine Oral Gel by Zoetis is effective in the treatment and control of parasites. This wormer is specially formulated as a palatable gel which is easily administered to horses and ponies.
Safe For Use In:
- Breeding stock
- Foals older than 6 months
- Large strongyles, Small strongyles, Encysted cyathostomes, Ascarids, Pinworms, Hairworms, Large-mouth stomach worms, Horse stomach bots, Tapeworms
- Dose at 0.4mg moxidectin and 2.5mg praziquantel per 2.2 pounds of bodyweight.
- Syringe can dose a 1,250 pound animal.
- Syringe is calibrated at every 50 pound increments.
- 2% Moxidectin - an anthelmintic drug which kills parasitic worms and helps prevent and control heartworm and intestinal worms.
- 12.5% Praziquantel - is an anthelmintic drug used to treat tapeworms and flukes.