SuperMask II with Ears
The SuperMask II with Ears from Farnam uses double-latching Velcro to provide twice the security of other leading fly masks, so masks stay on even during horse play. With soft fleece around the ears and nose, SuperMask II protects against rubs in addition to flies and debris. This fly mask features ear covers for added protection and coverage.
- Protects eyes without obstructing vision
- Keeps out dust and debris during turnout
- Reduces sunlight exposed to eyes
- “Horseproof” double-latch Velcro closures
- Fleece-lined around ears and nose for comfort
- Soft mesh ear sleeves
- Can help speed up healing in eye injuries
Farnam suggests removing the mask daily to check the horse’s face and eyes, as well as rinsing the mask and checking the fleece trim for foreign objects weekly.
If your horse needs to wear a fly mask but has a habit of "losing" it out in the field, you can keep a halter on over the mask while they're turned out to provide extra security! Just be sure to use a breakaway-style halter and check for rubs regularly!