T-Boot Luxe Open Front Boot
The top-of-the-line T-Boot Luxe Open Front Boot combines EquiFit's advanced T-Foam technology with the premium-quality, water-resistant French CWD Sellier leather for a classic look with the modern features. Under body pressure and heat, T-Foam contours to the horse's leg for a customized, secure fit. Once removed, T-Foam returns to its original form, so the same boots can be used on several different horses. These boots are breathable, shock absorbing, and effective at distributing pressure, and with a classic, sleek design, they are the ultimate choice for the show ring.
- Premium-quality, water-resistant CWD Sellier leather
- Absorbs 97% of shock and vibration
- Disperses pressure to eliminate pressure points
- Open-cell structure increases breathability
- Conforms to the shape of each horse's unique legs
- Open front design improves air flow
- Buckle closures for a classic look
For a more accurate fit, measure the circumference of your horse's ankle using a soft measuring tape. In order for EquiFit boots to work properly, they must fit very securely. More contact with the horse’s leg means more support and protection.
T-Foam will become firm in cold weather, making it difficult to strap them around your horse's legs. Store them in a climate-controlled room or hold them against your horse's body for a short amount of time to let them soften up and you're ready to go!