Total Energy & Stamina Paste
Total Energy & Stamina by Ramard supports vasodilatation, energy conversion, and the elimination of lactic acid in the muscles. The added energy and stamina that this product produces can greatly benefit a performance horse, such as race horses and show horses. When horses receive increased oxygen and nutrients during strenuous work, it can help reduce heart strain and increase the removal of waste products such as lactic acid. Lactic acid can cause muscle fatigue, cramping, and possibly tying up, so Total Energy & Stamina works to help decrease lactic acid build up and lower the risk of muscle-related strain after exercise.
- Increases circulation to lower legs and hooves
- Helps reduce heart strain and lactic acid build up
- Can help prevent tying up and muscle cramps
- Supports increased oxygen intake
- Competition safe formula contains no prohibited substances
- Peppermint flavored for palatability
Inactive Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Silica, Natural Peppermint flavor
Dogs: Administer 3 ml per 50 lbs. of body weight 24 hours before event and again 4 hours prior to event to enhance energy, stamina, and reduce muscle fatigue; or as directed by your veterinarian.
Ratings & Reviews
This paste gives my horse just the boost she needs to get through a long show week.