Animalintex Hoof Poultice from 3M is a must for every equine first-aid kit! This pad that is ideal for cuts, wounds, abscesses, inflammation, skin disorders and hoof conditions. It is pre-cut to fit perfectly to the bottom of the hoof.
It can be used hot or cold and lasts up to 12 hours.
- Ideal for cuts, wounds, abscesses, inflammation, skin disorders and hoof conditions
- Use as a hot poultice for abscess, boils, infected and dirty wounds, cracked heels, thorns, laminitis, seedy toe, and corns
- Use as a cold poultice for strains, sprains, and bruises
- Can be used as a dry dressing over open wounds or for pressure padding
- Pre-cut to the shape of the hoof for easy application
- Lasts up to 12 hours
- Includes 3 pads per package
- Wet the poultice pad and apply the pad with the plastic side up
- Hot poultices can be use for abscesses, dirty or infected wounds, cracked heels etc.
- Cold poultices can be used for strains, soreness, sprains and bruising.
- Dry poultice can be used over fresh open wounds as pressure padding.