Chondroprotec is a sterile solution used to treat dermal lesions (secreting or bleeding), burns (first or second degree), surgical incisions, trauma injuries, and full or partial thickness wounds. Chondroprotec comes as a 10mL vial of 100mg/mL Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycans.
- Treats a wide range of ailments
- Comes as a 10mL vial of 100mg/ML Polysulfated Glycosaminoglycans
- No preservatives
- Patented formula
- Made in the USA
- Requires a prescription from your veterinarian
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.