Drontal Plus 22.7mg
Drontal Plus tablets from Bayer are used to help treat your dog for a variety of parasitic worms. This 22.7mg tablet is sold individually and is indicated for medium-sized dogs (26-60lbs) over four weeks of age. Drontal Plus has been shown to be effective against parasitic worms including hookworm, roundworm, tapeworm, and whipworm - it is not a prophylactic against infection. Drontal Plus utilizes three separate active ingredients to provide comprehensive treatment.
- Three active ingredients work together for strong, broad spectrum treatment: Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate, and Febantel
- Safe in puppies older than four weeks of age
- Treats a wide range of infectious worms
- Give precisely as directed by your veterinarian
- Depending on the weight and health of your dog, your veterinarian may prescribe fractions of a tablet
- If your dog won’t take the tablets, Drontal is also available in flavored Taste Tabs.
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.