Numotizine Poultice temporarily relieves pain and swelling associated with overexertion and strenuous exercise. It is great for issues such as sprains, tendonitis, sore shins, bites, abscesses and areas of fresh muscular injury. It can also be used as a hoof packing to draw out heat and inflammation.
• Helps relieve pain associated with stiff and sore muscles
• Works best at room temperature or warmer
• Can be used to draw out soreness in the hooves
• Stir and accumulated liquid at the surface before use
• Apply a thin layer of poultice to the affected area
• Wrap the area accordingly
• Leave application on for 8-12 hours for optimum results
• Guaicol, methyl guaicol, powdered clay, color, fragrance of beechwood creosote, oil of wintergreen, solvent.