Revolution by Zoetis is a topical medication (selamectin) that helps prevent fleas, heartworms, ear mites, and sarcoptic mange. Easy to administer and shown to be safe for use in most dogs over six weeks old, Revolution only needs to be applied once a month. Pre-dosed tubes provide accurate administration. Revolution can protect your pup from a wide range of harmful parasites, but your veterinarian must determine if Revolution is the right choice for you and your dog.
- Protects against fleas, heartworms, ear mites, and sarcoptic mange
- Easy to administer
- Pre-filled tubes for perfect dosing
- Puncture the seal by pressing downwards on the cap (you should hear a click)
- Part your dog’s hair on the back of their neck, ahead of the shoulder blades, until you can see skin
- Put the nozzle of the tube directly against the skin and then squeeze the tube 3-4 times in the same spot
- Pull the tube away, leaving the medication behind - check that the tube is empty
- Do not bathe your animal for at least 2 hours
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.
- Don’t use Revolution on sick, weak, or underweight dogs
- Only use on dogs 6 weeks old or older
- Wash hands after use
- Indicated safe for use in pregnant animals
- Your dog should be tested for heartworms before giving Revolution
- Use precisely as prescribed by your veterinarian