Trifexis from Elanco is a preventative heartworm medication and flea killer. The Trifexis formula also prevents flea infestation and hookworm and roundworm infections. This monthly medication comes in a beef-flavored tablet that your dog is sure to love.
- Prevents heartworms in dogs
- Easy to give tablet in delicious beef flavor
- Uses a 3-in-1 formula to deter and kill parasites
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.
- Store between 68 - 77 degrees
- Do not give Trifexis to puppies and dogs younger than 8 weeks and smaller than 5lb
- Do not exceed recommended dosage