Comfortis is a fast acting, easy to give, beef flavored tablet that prevents fleas. It starts killing adult fleas in 30 minutes and keeps working for 30 days. Comfortis prevents fleas from laying eggs on your dog or in your home. Because Comfortis is not a spray or topical spot treatment, you'll never run the risk of an application site reaction, itching or irritation. Comfortis may be given year round to your dog or puppy.
- Mess free, beef-flavored tablet
- Begins killing fleas in 30 minutes and lasts 30 days
- Can be used for cats or dogs
5 - 10 lbs dogs, 4.1-6 lbs cats: 1 Chewable (Purple)
10.1 - 20 lbs dogs, 6.1-12 lbs cats: 1 Chewable (Orange)
20.1 - 40 lbs dogs, 12.1 - 24 lbs cats: 1 Chewable (Green)
40.1 - 60 lbs dogs: 1 Chewable (Blue)
60.1 - 20 lbs dogs: 1 Chewable (Brown
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.
- Store between 68 - 77 degrees
- Recommended for dogs 14 weeks and older
- Do not exceed recommended dosage