Farnam’s SandClear helps your horse pass sand and dirt through the intestinal system, which can reduce the risk of colic. Horses grazing on sandy fields may ingest troublesome amounts of sand along with their grass, putting them at risk for intestinal blockage. This digestive supplement supports the removal of sand from the ventral colon and promotes overall gut health.
- Particularly useful for horses regularly grazing in sandy areas and eating off the ground
- Helps remove sand and dirt from intestinal tract
- Promotes gut and digestive tract health
- Can help reduce the risk of colic due to sand ingestion
- Crumble texture and apple and molasses flavors increase palatability
- Safe for use in horses of all ages
Inactive Ingredients: Mineral oil, natural and artificial flavors, propionic acid
Always provide plenty of fresh water when administering this supplement.