Sane and Sound
Perfect Prep EQ Sane and Sound is a performance horse supplement that combines calming support, soundness support and gastric comfort in easy-to-feed pellets to create a show ready horse or pony.
• Pelleted formula for easy feeding.
• May be used alone or in combination with any Perfect Prep formula.
• Provides calming support, addresses soundness issues and promotes gastric comfort.
• Effects begin immediately and peak after 4 to 6 feedings.
• Contains no prohibited substances!
Tips for Best Results: For maximum effect, the last feeding of Sane & Sound should fall 4 hours prior to performance time. (Pre-event lunch feeding might be a good idea.) For an extra boost of calming support, administer Perfect Prep EQ Gold the night before and morning of performance (ideally at least 6 hours prior to performance time).
Ratings & Reviews
It'll keep you both sane and sound!
by Molly T.
Can't make it through a show without this stuff! I use the pellets and the paste (I am reviewing both) and won't ever show without it.