Total Pre & Probiotic
Ramard Total Pre & Probiotic is a digestive supplement that helps maintain balanced microflora levels in your animal’s digestive system. Correct levels of beneficial bacteria promotes proper digestion and nutrient uptake, and can also improve performance and general disposition. Many digestive supplements add probiotics, or live beneficial bacteria, to the animal’s system, but Total Pre & Probiotic goes a step further by including probiotics, the natural food source for this bacteria.
This supplement is perfect for managing everyday digestive problems, but can also be used in situations that are particularly hard on the animal's system such as feed and environment changes, traveling, competition, and kenneling. Safe for use in horses, dogs, cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, rodents, birds, reptiles, and other pets.
- Safe for use in horses, cattle, pigs, sheep, goats, and pets
- Helps maintain proper balance of microflora in the digestive system
- Contains probiotics to add beneficial bacteria and prebiotics to feed the bacteria
- Promotes better digestion and nutrient absorption
- May also help improve overall body condition, disposition, and immune function
- Helps alleviate symptoms of digestive upset such as loose stool, poor body condition, and abdominal pain
Crude Protein (MIN): 0.25%
Crude Fat (MIN): 0%
Crude Fiber (MAX): 25%
Total Microorganisms (L. Acidophilus, L. Casei, L. Plantarum, E. Faecium): 250 Million CFU
Inulin: 250 MG
For horses: 5 grams per day for foals, 10-15 grams per day for adults
For cattle: 5 grams per day for calves, 15 grams per day for adults
For pigs: 2 grams per day for piglets, 5 grams per day for adults
For sheep and goats: 5 grams per day
For pets (dogs, cats, rodents, birds, reptiles, etc.): 0.25 teaspoons per day for under 1 lb of body weight, 0.5 teaspoons per day for 1-10 lbs of body weight, 1 teaspoon per day for over 10 lbs of body weight
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect for digestive issues
The water at horse shows tends to upset a few of my horses stomachs. I have tried many digestive supplements but this one seems to work the best! I give it to the horses when we are going to a new show grounds so they're ready for a change in water source.